Home & School is the parent organization for grades PreK-8 that connects students, families and teachers. We focus on building a sense of community by promoting cooperation and communication between home and school.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of CVA students, teachers, and families by showing appreciation, fundraising, and providing social and academic opportunities.
Lego Robotics will be meeting after school on Tuesdays from 3-4pm.
Registration for the club will take place the first week of school. Stay tuned for details.
Please contact Jeaneen Erickson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like to volunteer or donate.
- Lego Robotics club (starting September 2019!)
- Soccer club (starting September 2019!)
- Food for the annual Work Bee (August 11, 2019)
- Back to School party (August 25, 2019)
- Organize Parent Representatives for each classroom (August)
- Red Ribbon Week (October 28-November 1, 2019)
- Provide meals during Parent/Teacher Conference (October 29 & 30, 2019)
- Participate in the Fall Festival (November 3, 2019)
- Barnes and Noble Book Fair (December)
- Spelling Bee (January)
- Spirit Week (February)
- Talent Show (February)
- Madhouse Trampoline Park Fun Night (March)
- Spring Picnic (May)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4-8, 2019)