Missy loves living in Lincoln, Nebraska! If you were to ask her where she's from, she would say, "I'm not really from anywhere, I'm from everywhere, I grew up with wings, not roots." She studied Radiography at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree. Missy proceeded to work in hospital and clinic settings, but always feeling the pull to work in education. Passionate about people, she has found her stride here at College View Academy working as the Director of Marketing and Recruiting. In her free time, you will see Missy planning her next adventure, she loves to travel and the beach is her favorite place to go. Grateful for an awesome family, her daughters attend CVA and have been blessed to experience first hand the commitment that the teachers at College View Academy have for their students.
Want to know a little bit more about Mrs. Sorter...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Don't rush through life too fast, stop and enjoy the surroundings.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: lots and lots of sand and salt water.
- My favorite word in the English language is: serendipity
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Showing perspective families around and telling them about the amazing things that our teachers do in their classrooms.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: not having to sleep - imagine all that could be done with those hours every day if sleep wasn't required!
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? ravioli.. it's filled with ooey, gooey goodness.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? "You probably wouldn't worry about what people thought of you if you could know how seldom they do." -Olin Miller
Title: Director of Marketing & Admissions
Phone: 402-483-1181 ext. 132
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23