Nick Sigler is our new High School English Teacher! He completed his MSEd - in Educational Leadership with an English emphasis and prior to coming to CVA, he was the English Department Chair at Georgia-Cumberland Academy and has taught English for 16 years. He is married to Heidi (Peterson) Sigler and they have three boys (Soren, Slate and Simon).
Want to know a little bit more about Mr. Sigler...keep reading.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Choose your battles carefully and don't die on every hill.
- Complete this sentence: If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve: Reading a book outside.
- My favorite word in the English language is: Shhhhhhhh
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Getting students to engage in critical thinking and learning.
- If I was a superhero, my superpower would be: Shape shifting
- If you were a pasta shape, what would you be and why? Shells, because I hold all the good stuff.
- What is the most important thing you learned in High School? Choose your friends very carefully as they are an indication of who you are and will help or hinder you achieving your goals.
Title: High School English Teacher
Phone: 402-483-1181 144
"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23